Trails & Picnics
Trails & Picnics
Our trails are also pet friendly. Please ensure you keep your dog on a leash as there is wildlife on the farm, such as antelope, warthogs and monkeys. We do not take responsibility for pets or any loss or damage caused by pets on the trail.
- SUNDAYS TO FRIDAYS: Open to walk-in visitors (no booking
- SATURDAYS: Bookings only. No walk-in visitors. To book, please click here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October to March: 06:30 – 16:30
- April, May, August and September: 07:00 – 16:30
- June and July: 07:30 – 16:30
- R70 per adult
- R50 per pensioner
- R30 per child (2 – 12 years old)
- R50 per person
Long term Permit (7 Days a week):
To buy a long-term permit, please send us an email to email@example.com, or you can buy one from our shop on Sundays to Fridays.
Tented picnic site:
Additional R30 per person (5 years and up).
- Helmets are to be worn by mountain bikers whilst on the trails.
- Stay on the marked routes at all times.
- Strictly No Music on the property.
- No littering or fires will be tolerated.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the shop and not on the trails.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the trails.
- Removal of any rocks, plants or trees from the property is strictly prohibited.
- Dogs are only allowed on the designated trails on a leash and are not allowed beyond the indicated areas.
Trail distances and maps:
Our hiking/running trails have distances of 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 18km’s, as well as a shortcut trail of about 7.5km’s which takes hikers along the quickest route to the river and swimming area and back.
Our mountain bike trails have distances of 7, 10, 14, 22, 28 and 36 km’s.
Click on images to enlarge
Picnic & Braai Area
Book Online and enjoy a relaxing stay with us
If you wish to check availability or enquire about our rates, please contact us via email.